|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Set|
|Shed for Machine Setup||1000|
|Production Rate||1000 -3000 per hour|
nterlocking Paver Block Machines, Inter Locking Paver Blocks Making Machine / Machinery, Turnkey Plant Projects, Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier. Our setup is situated at Pune, Maharashtra, India
We have excelled and have a good experience in manufacturing of inter locking paver blocks making machine. Blocks are produced by a high pressure hydraulic press. Our paver block making machine can manufacture paving blocks in various aesthetic designs to give a pleasing look to the pavement. Our machine can produce the paver blocks with and without colour.
We also offer excellent after sales services on these Automatic Color Paver Block Machines to assure hassle free operation at client’s end. Application of theses paver blocks can be done in lying of paths, embankment slopes, sand stabilization area, gardening, landscapes, and etc.
- Operations with Lever or PLC control for automatic mode.
- Heavy-duty Robust design.
- Moulds Interchangeability.
- Paver properties meet or exceed Indian Standard for Block IS: 4139:1989 & 12894:1990
- Maximum Compressive Strength achieved is 40 N/ Sq mm.
- Fully automatic hydraulic press interlocking paver blocks making machine.
- Hydraulically operated press machine.
- Fast Cycle period (6-7 Cycles per minute)
- PLC controlled operations.
- Excellent operational fluency
- Heavy duty robust design.
- Interlocking Paver Blocks are pushed out onto the pallets.
- Manual or Automatic pallet feeding system.
- This Paver machine can give production of different no’s Paver in 1 shift
- Interlocking paver blocks size 6 Inch shall be manufactured in same machine.
- Moulds can be changed easily.
- Incredibly longer life than RCC / PCC flooring
- Feeding of material is done through Rubber belt conveyer or manual.
- Raw material preparation is done and fastly feeded to the pan mixer through Pre feed conveyer.
- Heavy duty pan mixer is designed in such a way that all the raw material is mixed in it.
FEATURES OF PAVER BLOCK
- Maximum Compressive Strength achieved is 40-50 Kg/cm2 Curing time 8-10 Days).
- Weight of Paver Block 4 - 4.50 Kg / Per Block depend upon sand quality and quantity
- Water absorption 6-8% depend upon recipe
- Stone Dust - 25 to 30%
- Sand - 80 to 85%
- Cement – 15 to 20%
- Water required as per material mixing.
- Color Mixing 100 kg
- Dolomite Powder 40%
- Gray Cement 25%
- Marble chip wastage 35% (0.2 mm)
- Item Code: mibm-1000
- Production Capacity: 1000 -3000 per hour
- Delivery Time: 60 days